Knowledge-Shaping Solutions is registered as a Limited Liability Corporation in metro Washington DC’s Alexandria, and was organized to promote peacebuilding, social justice, and civil society by advancing unifying social change through innovative content and process solutions.
Principal Lynne D’Amico, PhD brings twenty-five years of experience leading in-country international and domestic initiatives for USAID-Georgetown University’s Center for Intercultural Education and Development and Global Systems and Technologies, Intelligence Analysis Unit (formerly The Analysis Corporation). Contact via LinkedIn.com.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Process (MTE) and and Summative Evaluations
- Requirements Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Performance Management Systems Design and Management
Clients and Partners
- The Fenway Institute (Boson, MA), Global healthcare initiative with the University of Cayetano, UPCH (Lima, Peru): M&E External Reviewer.
- US Department of Education, Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development (Washington, DC): (with Highlight Technologies): R&D Lead.
- SRA International: Partner.
- Business-Community Synergies: Partner.
- Lazarski School of Commerce and Law (Warsaw, Poland): Feasibility Study/Change Manager.
- Higher Education Consulting (Washington, DC): Partner.